Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico (Spanish)
|Motto: Joannes est nomen eius (John is his name)|
|Anthem: La Borinqueña
Joe Lawton (in-game)
|-||Governor||Alejandro García Padilla|
|-||estimate||3,667,084 (as of 2012)|
|Currency||U.S. Dollar (USD)|
References in the GTA Series
- Mallorie Bardas is from Puerto Rico.
- Tom and Lyle Rivas are born in Puerto Rico.
- Elizabeta Torres is from Puerto Rico.
- Jorge and Andreas, the bodyguards of Elizabeta, is Puerto Rican.
- Marta is a drug mule from Puerto Rico.
- Manny Escuela is also of Puerto Rican descent.
- Carmen Ortiz is a potential girlfriend for Niko Bellic of Puerto Rican descent.
- The Spanish Lords are a Puerto Rican street gang. They usually wear colors from the flag.
- The San Juan Sounds is a reggaeton radio station and its name references to the capital of Puerto Rico, San Juan. DJ Daddy Yankee is also Puerto Rican.
- Adios Airlines originates from Puerto Rico.
- The Puerto Rico parachute bag is featured in The Last Team Standing Update.