Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Popped her! Just about to fix the tires, should be back any minute."
- — Carl Johnson.
Puncture Wounds is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, given to protagonist Carl Johnson by Varrios Los Aztecas leader Cesar Vialpando from Carl's garage in the Doherty district of San Fierro.
Dwaine, Jethro, and Carl are all being idle, until Cesar comes in the garage in a Remington. Cesar is angry, having found yet another car on the wishlist but the vehicle is too fast and the driver is too quick. Carl then comes up with an idea to use stinger traps in order to stop the vehicle and have a chance to obtain it, as its tires will be punctured.
Carl gets in a Tampa modded with three stinger traps and follows the driver in the desired vehicle, who is working here way towards Whetstone. Carl eventually releases a stinger to pop the tires of the vehicle, which also results in the driver fleeing. Cesar phones him, checking on how it's going. Carl says he already got the vehicle, and says that he'll fix it first. Carl does so, and takes the vehicle back to the garage.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in the car. This car has been modded to use stingers
- Burst the tires of the target car using stingers
- Get in the car and take it back to the garage
The rewards for this mission are $5000 and an increase in respect. A Stratum will spawn on the first floor of the Wang Cars showroom. The showroom becomes an asset, and would generate a maximum of $8,000.
- This is the only mission or part of the game to use road spikes without using modifications.
- The car Carl uses that is modded to sport road spikes bears the license plate "DAMO666". 666 is the Number of the Beast, and Cesar's comment in the opening cutscene ("That damn bitch drives like the Devil!") also references this.
- Just like the first car, the targeted car also has a unique licence plate that humorously reads "TIGER CUM". This, unintentionally and further in the future, is a pun on "Tiger Mom".
- The pedestrian driving the Stratum uses the same model as the rich Hispanic woman found in the richer parts of San Andreas. Interestingly, this model is also used as the woman the player has to kill alongside Alan Crawford in Management Issues.