|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "There’s no such thing as having too much firepower at your disposal, and here to help you obliterate your adversaries is the mother of all aerial assault vehicles - the RM-10 Bombushka. With seating for six and enough ordnance to flatten a small village, this behemoth is sure to summon a few white flags from your enemies. If front, top, and rear-mounted guns aren’t enough, upgrade your Bombushka in your Hangar Workshop to drop a few additional surprises on your foes like Explosive, Gas, Incendiary and Cluster bombs. Grab your RM-10 Bombushka today from Warstock Cache & Carry."
- ―Rockstar Games Newswire
RM-10 Bombushka Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on September 19, 2017 and ran until September 25, 2017. This event featured discounts on vehicles mods and properties and double GTA$ payouts on a new Adversary Mode, "Bombushka Run".
- The RM-10 Bombushka is made available.
- Released September 19, 2017.
- Available from Warstock Cache & Carry for $5,918,500 or $4,450,000 (trade price).
Double GTA$ and RP Bonuses
- Double GTA$ and RP on new Adversary Mode, "Bombushka Run".
- Triple RP earnings from Premium Races.
- Premium Race for this week is Water Slide.
- Time Trial for this week - Calafia Way
25% discounts on selected vehicle mods, properties, and more, through 25 September, 2017:
- Mobile Operations Center cabs:
- All liveries
- All resprays
- Aircraft Weapons
- Hangar Aircraft Workshop