Radio Del Mundo is a World beat music station featuring non-English music from East India and from various other Asian and Middle Eastern countries. The DJ is Panjit Gavaskar, who is also East Indian. By 2001, the station seems to be out of business.
- Ahmed Mneimneh - "Aini Bet Ref" (?)
- Ofra Haza - "Im Nin'Alu" (1988)
- Farid El Attrach - "Hebeena Hebeena" (1974)
- Salatin El Tarab Orchestra - "Ah Ya Zein" (2005) *
- Natacha Atlas - "Kidda" (1997)
- Vijaya Anand - "Neeve Nanna (Only You Were Mine)" (1988)
- Tawfiq Samira Tawfic - "Ballaa Tsoubou Hal Kahwa" (1963)
- Asha Bhonsle - "Dum Maro Dum" (1971)
- Ananda Shankar - "Raghupati" (1970)
Songs marked with * appears exclusively in the mobile version
- All taxis in Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories have Radio Del Mundo as their default radio station.
- Despite the Spanish name (which means "Radio of the World"), no song heard on the station is Spanish.
- The new song added in the mobile version, "Ah Ya Zein" by the Salatin El Tarab Orchestra, is anachronistically featured, as the song was released in 2005, 7 years after the events of the game.