Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Radio Del Mundo is a World beat music station featuring non-English music from East India and from various other Asian and Middle Eastern countries. The DJ is Panjit Gavaskar, who is also East Indian. By 2001, the station seems to be out of business.
- Ahmed Mneimneh - "Aini Bet Ref" (?)**
- Salatin El Tarab Orchestra - "Ah Ya Zein" (2005)*
- Ofra Haza - "Im Nin'Alu" (1988)**
- Various Artists - Unknown (?)*
- Farid El Attrach - "Hebeena Hebeena" (1974)
- Natacha Atlas - "Kidda" (1997)**
- Mohamad Hussein - "Mariam Mariamti" (?)*
- Vijaya Anand - "Neeve Nanna (Only You Were Mine)" (1988)
- Tawfiq Samira Tawfic - "Ballaa Tsoubou Hal Kahwa" (1963)**
- Cedars of Lebanon - "Mosavo" (?)*
- Asha Bhonsle - "Dum Maro Dum" (1971)
- Ananda Shankar - "Raghupati" (1970)
- Mohamed Eskander - "La Tisalouni" (2008)*
Songs marked with * appear exclusively in the mobile version, while songs marked with ** are replaced with exclusive songs in the mobile version.
- All taxis in Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories have Radio Del Mundo as their default radio station.
- Despite the Spanish name (which means "Radio of the World"), no song heard on the station is Spanish.
- The new song added in the mobile version, "Ah Ya Zein" by the Salatin El Tarab Orchestra, is anachronistically featured, as the song was released in 2005, 7 years after the events of the game.