The Raindance is based on the Sikorsky S-70A, the civilian version of the famous UH-60A Blackhawk. Its livery is modeled on the Los Angeles County Fire Department's colors. Despite its implied use by the San Andreas Fire Department, the Raindance is never seen flying around San Andreas or otherwise being used or associated with the Fire Department. The helicopter may also be associated with coastguard, as it is located near water and has a bright livery.
The Raindance is available only after completing Learning to Fly.
- In Santa Maria Beach, south of the Santa Maria Beach Safehouse and west of the red marker where the player can begin the Beat The Cock triathlon.
- In Easter Bay International Airport, beside a Leviathan and the control tower.
- At the top of the San Fierro Medical Center in Santa Flora, next to a Maverick.
- If the Black Traffic cheat is enabled, a black version of this helicopter will spawn. However, it still has the blue stripe.
- The Annihilator from Grand Theft Auto IV, a police helicopter equipped with guns, based on the same real-life helicopter.