|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of the GTA Wiki.|
|For other uses, see Rampage.|
Rampages are challenges that can be found throughout Vice City in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Unlike their Grand Theft Auto III counterparts, Vice City's Rampages are significantly easier, once again tasking players with killing a certain amount of enemies or destroying a certain amount of vehicles within 2 minutes.
Rampage icons are marked by a white skull set in a pink circle. There are 35 rampages in total.
All 35 Rampages account for 1% completion of the game, and are thus necessary for 100% completion of the game. Rampages can be started at any point in the game outside of missions, and unlike Grand Theft Auto III there is no disadvantage to starting the Rampages after completing the game's storyline because only the Haitians become hostile to Tommy Vercetti through the events of the game.
The following is a list of rampage locations, grouped by area counterclockwise from Ocean Beach to accommodate the nature of unlocking the story. Each entry begins with detailed origin of the location described to aid in pinpointing the rampage location then in relation to nearby landmarks features or pickups, kills required - the countdown of targets (gang members unless otherwise noted), and the rampage weapon or implement of destruction assigned. Access notes may be included at the end followed by hints, tips then pickups found nearby.
- On an artificial island, the former hut on pilings, south of Ocean Bay Marina, destroy 20 boats using a Rocket Launcher. Access by boat or helicopter. Tip: Lead your target at the waterline intersection predicted based upon the travel time of the rocket and the watercraft speed.
- South of the Alberta Hotel, on the path leading from Lance Vance's Apartment to the Vice City Lighthouse, kill 30 gang members by throwing Molotov Cocktails upon them. Tip: can be used to summon Firetrucks for an early Firefighter challenge start.
- On the beach, a little way north of the Lighthouse, run-over and kill 30 gang members using any vehicle. Hint: bring a maneuverable car which inflicts maximum pedestrian damage to the rampage pickup, then start, jump in, and accelerate toward Ocean Ave. - Run-over gang members on pavement for more control than on sand or turf. PCJ-600, Oceanic, Taxi are not as effective as a Banshee, Phoenix or Cheetah.
- Southwest corner of the rooftop of the South building directly adjoining the multistory 'Washington Ave.' car park, kill 30 gang members using a Sniper Rifle.
- Next to the western tower of the Ocean View Medical Foundation kill 25 gang members using a Carbine Rifle.
- East by the alley, in the Southwest block of green townhomes - first East courtyard North from the street North of Pay 'n' Spray and just South of Washington Mall and Southwest across the 'L' shaped alley from Going fuel station/car wash. Kill 10 gang members wielding a Katana.
- Southeast corner behind an opened gate of pink rental, West across the street from Rafael's, kill 20 gang members with a Chainsaw.
- On top of the Washington Mall, kill 25 gang members with a Shotgun. Tip: to preserve health lost when jumping down to provide a target rich environment, after starting use a vehicle to jump a rooftop carpark ramp.
- Just east of Mercedes Cortez' apartment, under the bridge to Leaf Links, kill 25 gang members using a Chainsaw.
- Northwest corner in the Vice Point cul-de-sac drive by 30 gang members with a machine pistol. Tip: A PCJ-600 is quick and maneuverable and choice among Motorcycles, preferred for the ability to fire forward in a drive-by.
- At the top diving board behind the Standing Vice Point, kill 10 gang members using a Sniper Rifle. Tip: Increase your headshot score and remember to zoom-in the scope.
- Near the Southeastern corner of the Standing Vice Point, kill 25 gang members using a Combat Shotgun.
- East side front of a small lap pools building in between three apartment buildings across the street from Bunch of Tools kill 25 gang members using a Micro-SMG.
- Between the South wall and Eastern entrance to the North Point Mall kill 30 gang members using an Assault Rifle
- Across from Vinyl Countdown on the second floor of the North Point Mall, kill 25 gang members using a Rocket Launcher.
- Behind a police building northwest of North Point Mall, drive-by wipe-out 30 gang members with an Uzi. Tip: A PCJ-600 is quick and maneuverable and choice among Motorcycles, preferred for the ability to fire forward in a drive-by.
- Behind a building just South of 3321 Vice Point, kill 25 gang members using a Python.
|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
- Next to the westernmost house kill 35 Gang Members with a vehicle.
- Just North of the entrance to Hyman Memorial Stadium kill 30 Gang Members with a Flamethrower.
- On top of a flight of stairs across from Ammu-Nation kill 25 Gang Members with a Python.
- In the courtyard of VAJ Finance kill 30 Gang Members with a Minigun.
- On top of the stairs leading to the building between Roxor International and VCN kill 40 Gang Members with Molotov Cocktails.
- In an alleyway South of The Well Stacked Pizza Co. kill 35 Gang Members in a driveby with an Uzi.
- In the parking lot of the Moist Palms Hotel kill 30 Gang Members with an M-60.
- By the water just south of the Junkyard located in the Southwestern part of Little Haiti kill ? with ?.
- Behind the sixth house on the left when going north on the road just East of the Print Works kill 30 Gang Members with an Tec-9 .
- Across the street from the Little Havana Streetwear & Tattoo Parlour, there is an alley. Go in and turn left kill 10 Gang Members with an Katana.
- On a basketball court in the middle of a block of houses kill 25 Gang Members with a Shotgun .
- On the Northwest corner of roof of a building in the southwestern corner of Little Havana, kill 20 Gang Members using a Kruger . A Hidden Package is nearby on the Southwest corner.
- On the roof of the West Haven Community Healthcare Centre kill 25 Gang Members with a Sniper Rifle . Access: via the roof of the Cherry Popper Ice Cream Factory.
- Behind Hooker Inn Express kill 35 Gang Members with Grenades.
- On the ship that is featured in the Spilling the Beans mission destroy 15 vehicles using a Rocket Launcher.
- On the roof of Terminal A of Escobar International Airport destroy 12 using a Rocket Launcher.
- Underneath the entrance to the western gate inside Terminal A kill 25 Gang Members with a Combat Shotgun.
- Just East of Fort Baxter Air Base destroy 15 vehicles with a Minigun.
- Completing the Pizza Boy (up to Level 10) and Vigilante (up to Level 12) Vehicle Missions will increase maximum health and Body Armor to 150 each respectively.
- When equipped with weapons that don't allow Tommy Vercetti to sprint, jumping is faster than running.
- For completing all Rampages:
- 1% completion of the game