|This article needs more images of:|
Pic of the stores in GTA IV.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
It appears that the Ranch store chain supplies southern, rodeo-style clothing (such as blue jeans, cowboy hats, chaps, flannel shirts, etc.).
The company was founded in 1888, with stores located in Downtown in Vice City, Rodeo in Los Santos, and multiple stores throughout Liberty City. Advertisements for Ranch also appear in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, and as sponsorship stickers on Hotring Racers.
As of 2008, there are several Ranch stores scattered across Liberty City and Alderney State. In GTA Chinatown Wars, there is a store located in North Holland. In GTA V, there are five stores located in Del Perro, Textile City, Burton and Little Seoul.
- Feldspar Street, Columbus Avenue, Little Italy, Algonquin
- Liberty Lane and Diamond Street, City Hall
- Calcium Street and Amsterdam Lane, The Exchange, Algonquin
- Ranch is a parody of Levi Strauss Co.
- In GTA IV, there is mention on the in-game internet that "Ranch invented jeans, so they know what they are doing..." This further shows that Ranch is a parody of Levi's, as in real life, Levi Strauss was the inventor of the denim jean.
- Franklin can buy and wear black Ranch jeans.