Rancho is a neighbourhood in Los Santos, San Andreas in Grand Theft Auto V. It is bordered in the north to the neighbourhood Strawberry, To the lower-east, Cypress Flats, upper-east La Mesa, and to the west the city of Davis.
Rancho has a huge gang presence, supplemented by a high crime rate. The area contains small-time businesses, small, single-family homes, and a large housing project complex to the south. Rancho is the turf of the Los Santos Vagos and the Varrios Los Aztecas, who contribute to the majority of the area's problems. The neighbourhood is home to a significant Latino (Mexican and Central American) community.
Events of GTA V
Events of GTA Online
- The neighbourhood takes place in missions where the Vagos are involved. Most of the missions involve repossessing vehicles or ambushing drug deals.
The southern part of the neighborhood is based on Watts, whilst the northern part is based on Florence. The projects to the south of Rancho resemble the Nickerson Gardens housing projects in Watts. There are also Los Santos' version of the Watts Towers behind the Housing Projects
- The Vagos are permanently controlling most of the area.
- The Aztecas only control the northern section of Rancho, and sometimes are rarely seen.
Places of Interest
Roads and Streets
- Carson Avenue
- Dutch London Street
- El Rancho Boulevard
- Innocence Boulevard
- Jamestown Street
- Little Bighorn Avenue
- Macdonald Street
- Roy Lowenstein Boulevard
- Auto Parts
- Avalon Laundry and Dry Cleaners
- Beacon Theatre
- Bean's Market
- Beer and Wine
- Bilingsgate Motel
- Chantelle's Beauty Salon
- Davis Electricals
- Discount Beauty Store
- Discount Carpet Cleaner
- East Los Santos Appliances
- Hearty Taco (northern location)
- Hearty Taco (southern location)
- Gav's Cash Exchange
- Los Santos Department of Water & Power
- Longpig Mini Market
- Mom's Tacos
- South LS Liquor
- Strawberry Mortuary
- Toke-a-mon Smokers Emporium
- Tony's Carpets
- Towing Impound
- Trinculo Clothing
- While-U-Wait Express Dry Cleaning (northern location)
- While-U-Wait Express Dry Cleaning (southern location)
- There seems to be a spawning glitch where African-American women spawn in the neighbourhood instead of Hispanic women.
- The name Rancho may be based on the 1843 Rancho La Tajauta Mexican land grant, where Watts, Los Angeles is located.
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Alta • Backlot City • Banning • Burton • Chamberlain Hills • Cypress Flats • Davis • Del Perro • Del Perro Beach • Downtown Los Santos • Downtown Vinewood • East Los Santos • East Vinewood • El Burro Heights • Hawick • La Mesa • La Puerta • Legion Square • Little Seoul • Mirror Park • Mission Row • Morningwood • Murrieta Heights • Pacific Bluffs • Pillbox Hill • Rancho • Richman • Rockford Hills • South Los Santos • Strawberry • Textile City • Vespucci • Vespucci Beach • Vespucci Canals • Vinewood • Vinewood Hills • West Vinewood|