- Chan: "The Tongs are going to be so impressed. I've managed to set up a deal with a rough crew who have been a Triad enemy for years. Those people want peace Huang - and I'm the one who's going to broker it."
- Huang: "Maybe they just want a piece of you?"
- Chan: "A great leader knows when to take advantage of opportunity, when to forgive and when to forget."
- Huang: "And a moron doesn't know when to say no."
- Chan: "Absolutely. What was I saying?"
Once Huang has met with Chan at East Holland in Algonquin, he has to help him as an escort to a Spanish Lord drug deal in Northwood. As usual, it's an ambush and the player has to get Chan out of there.
There are a couple of things that is needed to watch out for: Chan's health, exploding vehicles, and gang members. Take them out as fast as possible (but be aware as one of them has a rocket launcher). Then, the player should get Chan to his father's club nearby. But don't think it's simple, as several tankers are blocking the exits. Get past the road blocks, and watch out for any other gang members trying to take Huang and Chan down. There is a modified Comet and a red dumpster with an assault rifle in it hidden down an alleyway to make this mission easier.
Shortly after dropping Chan off at Linen Lounge, a police squad corners at the club. But the leader, Wade Heston, who is actually an undercover cop, says that he's trying to help Huang recover the Yu Jian sword and avenge Huang's father. He tells that he will be seeing Huang soon.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
The reward of completing the mission is $200. Wade Heston will send an e-mail to Huang shortly after the end of the mission, asking Huang to meet him in Industrial, unlocking the mission The Tow Job, he also says that Huang can use his house in South Bohan, unlocking a new safehouse.
Mission Replay description
"I played bodyguard for Chan on a deal he'd set up.
We drove into an ambush and only just managed to scrape out of it.
Then I ran into a bent cop called Wade Heston, he wants me to work with him. Just what I didn't need."