The Rebla exhibits an overall German-influenced styling reminiscent of a 2003-2009 BMW X3 (or first-gen E53 BMW X5 in the rear) reinforced by the 4.8i badging seen on the sides just ahead of the front doors, a reference to the familiar BMW badging typically seen on the side of their crossover SUVs. However the fact that the car is RWD-based makes it more closely resemble the Mercedes-Benz M-class. Also, due to the size of the vehicle, it may be considered that the Rebla is based on the BMW X1 (although the latter came out in real-life much later than the former). Its overall shape also resembles a SsangYong Kyron. The Rebla is equipped with a GPS system with a male voice, but only if the player leaves the "selected cars" (default) option in the audio menu.
The Rebla can come with several accessories:
- A variant with a rear spoiler.
- A variant with twin exhausts.
- A variant with side skirts, front and rear bumper extensions and big bore exhausts (driven exclusively by the Russian Mafia.
Current Design Gallery
Contrary to many other cars in its class, the Rebla feels distinctively road-oriented, as opposed to being a four-wheel drive Sports Utility Vehicle. The lack of four-wheel drive results in the car feeling marginally less planted on the road (as well as offroad), a feel that is made increasingly apparent the faster you drive it. That said, the sports cruiser-inspired suspension setup coupled with the large brake discs do make this comparably more agile than what is perceived to be the Rebla's main rival, the Habanero. The front-mounted 4.8-litre V8 is abundantly potent, but the sheer weight of the Rebla results in rather torpid acceleration from a standing start. This does, however, have a rather modest maximum speed, rather impressive for a family SUV.
The Rebla is not a big SUV and only sports rear wheel drive (similar to how the Mercedes-Benz M-Class has RWD models for the southern United States market). It does have a high ground clearance and short wheelbase. Coupled to the powerful V8 engine, the Rebla is a surprisingly good off-road vehicle, despite the lack of four wheel drive.
Although the Rebla is more compact than many of the other SUV's and pick-ups in the game, it is a very safe vehicle. The body stays intact and its deformation keeps forces away from the cabin during a crash and occupants are highly unlikely to be thrown from the vehicle. In fact, the Rebla is one of the safest vehicles in the game in terms of Windshield Ejection. The Rebla can withstand a high amount of damage before the engine fails, making it a good getaway car. However, its high center of gravity makes more susceptible to roll-over accidents, which prevents it from gaining a 100% score in crash safety.
GTA IV Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
4.8L [Fuel] Injected(Badging)
- A sports version of the Rebla, found in Hove Beach and driven by the Russian Mafia, is only available in black, and features a dual-sport exhaust, a slightly lowered suspension and a light body kit. This is perhaps based on real-life high theft rates of luxury SUVs in the United States which are shipped to Eastern Europe.
- A Rebla is also requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts, appearing with a uniquely dark brown body color. As a new Rebla will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another.
Grand Theft Auto IV
- Commonly spawns around Hove Beach, Broker, as it is driven by the Russian Mafia.
- Found parked around BOABO, Broker.
- Spawns in East Island City, Dukes.
- Spawns commonly all over Algonquin.
- At the start of the multiplayer mission Bomb Da Base II, two Russian Mob Rebla can be found parked near the players.
- The default radio station for the Rebla are