Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For the mission with the same name in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, see : Recruitment Drive (GTA CW).|
- "Look, you pompous asshole, I own you now! I own all of this! We're gonna turn this place around and I'm gonna make you rich."
- ― Tommy Vercetti
As Steve Scott is filming, Tommy enters the scene and is surprised and angered at the props that were going to be in the film, Steve at first tries to kick out Tommy out of the studios but once he learns that Tommy is the new owner and proposes to make him rich, he changes his mind. Tommy wants talent in the film and heads to Downtown to meet up with Candy Suxxx. Once there, her agent tells Tommy that he owns her and doesn't want to let her go. Tommy chases down the agent as his cronies attack Tommy. Once the agent is killed, Tommy picks up Candy and heads to a Well Stacked Pizza in Downtown to pick up Mercedes Cortez. All three head to the studio.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Candy will be taking care of business Downtown
- Go and take out Candy's pimp, then return and pick up Candy
- Go back and collect Candy
- Take Candy with you to meet up with Mercedes
- Take the girls back to the Studio to meet Steve
Post mission phone call
Sonny Forelli: Tommy.
Tommy Vercetti: Sonny.
Sonny Forelli: Obviously you are suffering from hearing problems, so I'll try again. WHERE'S THE GODDAMNED MONEY, WHERE'S THE GODDAMNED STUFF, AND WHERE'S MY CUT OF YOUR NEW ACTION?! You are making an idiot out of me, Tommy, and I'm not laughing yet.
- If you drive recklessly after picking up Candy, she will tell you to be careful as her "implants" are not insured yet.
- The female actress featured in the mission cutscene's clothing was changed slightly in later revisions of the game, as well as that of the 10th anniversary re-release, for unknown reasons.
|iPad 2 Version|