|This article needs more images of:|
Badging, open model, and dashboard images
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
- "Live the dream with your very own shuttle bus! This is so uncool, hipsters have started driving them ironically. Perfect for transporting groups of senior citizens to retirement homes or fat tourists to all-inclusive hotels."
- ―Warstock-Cache-and-Carry.com description.
The Rental Shuttle Bus is a bus with a Burrito chassis. Blue and yellow versions exist in the game, used by car rental companies Touchdown and Escalera, respectively. It shares a similar design to the Tourbus, as both vehicles are manufactured by Brute. On the inside it says, "Welcome to Los Santos," and it has FlyUS seat covers.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto V
The vehicle performs poorly in all areas of handling; due to its size and weight, acceleration and top speed are mediocre. Handling leaves much to be desired, as it has a very wide turning radius and it suffers from understeer. Its soft suspension also leads to excessive body roll. Durability is average, as the bus can withstand a fair amount of abuse before its engine fails, and it can ram other cars off the road quite easily.
The vehicle appears to be powered by a transversely laid, double overhead camshaft Inline-4, the sound emitted when at idle and accelerating sounds like a typical low-revving 4 cylinder diesel. This would be vital considering how heavy the vehicle is.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
4500cc (4.5L) Turbo Diesel (TDI) (Badging)
|16.7 Seconds||72 / 116||
Turbocharged Inline-4 (In-game model)
Mass cannot be observed.
- A roofless variant exist within the game, but it's unused in normal gameplay. It looks very similar to the roofless Tour Bus in the same game.
Grand Theft Auto V
- Found parked in parking lots in front of the Los Santos International Airport.
- Rarely seen driving on roads near the LSIA main runways.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Can be bought for $30,000 in GTA Online from Warstock Cache & Carry.
- The Shuttle Bus is almost never locked or alarmed, meaning it is very easy to steal without any police attention. This is quite convenient at Los Santos International Airport, as multiple armed policemen are usually patrolling the area.
- It is only possible to enter the back of the Shuttle Bus if there is already someone in the front passenger seat.