The Resolution X is categorized as a heavily modified tuner car loosely based on a Hellenbach, even longer than the Style SR and MK GT9; the car is further distinguished by a red-and-white body color, a red-and-black hood lid, as well as purple neon underglows that light up at night. The name is suggestively based on that of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, although the car is dissimilar to the Mitsubishi in design, with the exception of the choice of red and white.
The Resolution X is a considerably good in performance, possessing excellent acceleration and top speed, while featuring good cornering (without the aid of brakes or a lack of engine power) and very responsive brakes. However, the car's durability is low.
- The Resolution X is one of the three cars Huang Lee must steal in the mission The Wheelman. Players can attain the car, which is depicted smaller than a regular Resolution X, by storing it in one of their safehouses.
- This car is unlocked for purchase when the player completes the mission "Pimp His Ride", and then becomes available at the BOABO Auto Merchant at $1000.
- In a driveway at Beachgate occasionally, in front of a Turismo.
- During Vigilante side-missions.
- The car's name is an obvious reference to the arcade game Revolution X.