- "If the financial crisis taught us anything, it's that the wealthy have as much trouble with the credit as the poor do. A man in Richman took two expensive cars from me, and now you must repossess them, and bring them to the showroom. You may need some help with this, I think he has security."
- — Description
The player needs to gain access to the Richman Mansion on Americano Way in Richman by hacking the gate security system to steal a Stinger GT and a Super Diamond and bring them to Simeon's dealership after losing the cops. A three star wanted level is earned for each vehicle.
- Go to the Richman Mansion.
- Hack the keypad.
- Repo the cars.
- Lose the cops.
- Deliver the car to the dealership.
- This mission was taken offline in the 1.15 update, due to a glitch involving hacking. The glitch also affected Hack and Dash, Stocks and Scares and Chemical Extraction, all of which were taken offline as well. All four mission were reintroduced to Online mode in the 1.16 update.
- The player can easily get into the mansion without opening the gate, as a small gate next to the main gate is openable. This can speed the mission up, however, the player must hack the main gate to complete the mission and exit the mansion.
- After the Heists Update, numerous things have been changed:
- The Dilettante that is parked opposite the requested cars is now replaced with a Security Dilettante.
- The Stinger GT's original color of grey is now randomized. Rarely, it can spawn in bright yellow or green.
- The Super Diamond's original color of black is now also randomized. It can rarely spawn in bright orange.
- There are now two more security guards east of the main entrance.
- The keypad has now been placed on the perpendicular side of the wall, due to an animation error.
- If the player is playing on their own, and picks the Stinger GT up first, when returning to the Super Diamond, they will notice how the Super Diamond is always crashed into the wall of the mansion. This is because the security guards always steal the car in attempt to chase the player.