Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For the mission with the same name in Grand Theft Auto IV, see Rigged to Blow (GTA IV).|
- "Some effa bass wired my wheels to blow. If I lose those wheels, my rep on the street will be dead. Pick up my car and take it to the garage on Saint Mark's. Let them diffuse that. Let them take care of that bomb. The clock's ticking and the wiring is messed up. One pot hole too many and that thing could blow. Now move it!"
Rigged to Blow is a mission in Grand Theft Auto III given to protagonist Claude by Red Jacks leader D-Ice from a public phone booth in the Wichita Gardens district of Shoreside Vale, Liberty City. If the player has completed Rumble prior, this mission becomes the only repeatable mission the player will receive from D-Ice.
D-Ice's Infernus is rigged with a timed explosive. He instructs Claude to drive the car to a garage in Saint Mark's, Portland Island to defuse the bomb. The bomb is sensitive, so too much damage to the car will detonate the bomb. After the bomb has been diffused, the car is returned in perfect condition to the original parking spot.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in D-Ice's car
- Get to the garage but watch out if the car takes too much damage it will blow
- Take the car back it has to be in perfect condition - no damage
- Get out of the vehicle
The reward for completing the mission is $20,000. Completing the mission for the first time unlocks Bullion Run.
- During this mission, all gangs who would usually be hostile towards Claude (Leone Crime Family, Colombian Cartel etc) will not attack him.
- If the Infernus is damaged when driving it back to D-Ice, it can only be repaired at Pay 'n' Sprays. Attempting to repair it by parking it in a safehouse garage will not work.
- The car is extremely sensitive; one hit with any object at a high speed could set the bomb off.