|For the mission in GTA San Andreas, see Riot (GTA SA).|
- "This delivery company's got its depot on some prime land. They won't sell. They're hangin' on like a big ol' prairie rat, so we gotta go in there and smoke that vermin out."
- ― Avery Carrington
Tommy walks into Ken's office and finds him talking to Texas property developer Avery Carrington. Avery then tells Tommy about a small company, Spand Express, who own some prime development land and refused to sell it. Avery asks Tommy to destroy the company's delivery trucks, first starting a riot to distract the security guards. Tommy leaves the office and drives to Rafael's to pick up some overalls, before driving to the Spand Express depot. Once there, Tommy starts a riot by attacking some of the striking workers, then kills the remaining security guards and destroys the three delivery trucks parked there.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go get some new threads from Rafael's clothes shop
- Go to the delivery company
- Start fighting at least 4 workers to get a riot started
- Destroy the vans in the compound
- This mission can be completed without starting a riot if the player gains entry to the compound via a building behind the Spand Express depot. However, the security guards in the compound will open fire on Tommy.
- Some explosive barrels can be found in the compound, which the player can shoot to destroy the three trucks.
- The player does not need to be wearing the Coveralls Outfit to start the riot, but as a downside of not doing this most Spand Express workers will attack Tommy rather than fight amongst themselves.
- Once the mission has ended, the remaining Spand Express workers will continue to riot until they have all been killed. Some of the workers drop large amounts of money when killed, which the player can collect.
- This is one of only two missions where Spand Express trucks are available. Their color is different from the one available in Jury Fury. One of the trucks can be kept by destroying it in a safehouse garage if the player owns a safehouse with a garage.
Post Mission Phone Call
- Juan Cortez: Hola, is this Mr. Vercetti?
- Tommy Vercetti: Yeah.
- Juan Cortez: This is Cortez. You were at my party.
- Tommy Vercetti: Yeah, I remember.
- Juan Cortez: Mr. Vercetti, it was a most unfortunate incident happened with your business deal.
- Tommy Vercetti: I know.
- Juan Cortez: I want you to know me, and my people are doing their utmost to get to the bottom of it. If you'd like to talk to me more privately , you can find me at the boat, eh? Good day, señor.