Rise FM is a radio station that appeared in GTA III and GTA LCS. In GTA III, the playlist is presented as a continuous liveset which is being played and broadcast live from a nightclub called The Planetarium and plays Uplifting Trance and Progressive Trance. In GTA Liberty City Stories, the station is also non-stop, but plays commercials at the end of the music loop until it repeats again, this time it plays mostly House/Dance music. Rise FM is one of the Colombian Cartel's favorite radio stations in GTA III, as this station will most likely be heard if the player jacked a Cartel Cruiser.
Grand Theft Auto III Playlist
The GTA III version of Rise FM has no commercials and plays progressive trance, uplift trance, UK garage and dance music.
- Chris Walsh & Dave Beran - "Shake" (Revolt Clogrock Remix) (2001)
- Shiver - "Deep Time" (2001)
- R.R.D.S - "Innerbattle" (2001)
- Slyder - "Score" (Original Mix) (2000)
- Slyder - "Neo (The One)" (2001)
- Chris Walsh - "Shake" (End Mix) (2000)
The songs were mixed by Terry Donovan.
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories Playlist
The GTA LCS version of Rise FM playes house and dance music, and this version plays a couple of commercials only at the end of the playlist.
- Moloko - "Sing it Back" (Boris Musical Mix) (1998)
- Ultra Naté - "Free" (1997)
- Happy Clappers - "I Believe" (1994)
- Eddie Amador - "House Music" (1998)
- Kristine W - "Feel What You Want" (1994)
- De'Lacy - "Hideaway" (Deep Dish Vocal Remix) (1995)
- Sneaker Pimps - "Spin Spin Sugar" (Armand's Dark Garage Mix) (1997)
- Jaydee - "Plastic Dreams" (1992)
- Ron Trent - "Altered States" (1993)
- The Absolute - "There Will Come A Day" (Half Tab Dub) (1995)
- Slam - "Positive Education" (1997)
- Green Velvet - "Flash" (1995)
- Robert Armani - "Circus Bells" (1993)
- Josh Wink - "Higher State of Consciousness" (1995)
"I Believe" and "Spin Spin Sugar" don't appear in the mobile version.
Grand Theft Auto III soundtrack:
GTA Liberty City Stories
GTA Liberty City Stories soundtrack:
- It appears this radio station was left behind when remastering for the PC version of GTA III occurred. The audio quality is the same as the console version in the PC while all other stations have noticeable higher quality.
- SF-UR - a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that plays house music.
- Electro-Choc - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV and Episodes from Liberty City which also plays house music.
- Vladivostok FM - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV and Episodes from Liberty City which also plays house music.
- Non Stop Pop FM - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto V which also plays some house music.
- Soulwax FM - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto V which also plays house music.