Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Louise: "Vic, welfare said I was a bad mother. Their man said he was gonna take Mary-Beth away from me unless I put out for him. But I'll show him...I got a couple of guys to take care of him."
- Vic: "What?! Killing him is just gonna make things worse! When's this happening?!"
- Louise: "Well...Kinda right now..."
- — Louise Cassidy tells Victor Vance about her problems with welfare
Robbing the Cradle is the final mission in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, given to protagonist Victor Vance by his love interest Louise Cassidy-Williams from her sister's home in Little Havana, Vice City.
Victor meets Louise at her sister's apartment and Louise is not happy because the welfare has threatened to take Mary-Beth, her new born baby, off her if she doesn't put out. Louise has hired some thugs to kill the welfare man, so Victor finds the thugs attacking the welfare's car and kills them, afterward he scares the welfare off, to leave Louise alone.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Stop the thugs from killing the Welfare Man
- Warn the Welfare Man off
The reward for this mission is $300.
Post mission pager message
Louise Cassidy-Williams: Vic. I just wanted to say thanks... Don't be a stranger...