Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From south to north, it begins at Dorset Drive, running parallel to Portola Drive, ending at West Eclipse Boulevard. It has connections to Carcer Way, Eastbourne Way, South Boulevard Del Perro, Boulevard Del Perro, Spanish Avenue and Edwood Way.
- Casing the Jewel Store - Michael is tasked by Lester to get to the roof of Vangelico, via the Max Renda building in construction located on this street, in order to take photos of the Jewel Store's ventilation system.
- The Jewel Store Job (Smart Approach) - Franklin gets to the roof of Vangelico via the same building and throws cans of Gas Grenades in the air vent, knocking unconscious all inside the store.
- After this mission, the interior of the building will be inaccessible for the rest of the game.
Places of Interest
- Epsilon Building (corners of Boulevard Del Perro and Spanish Avenue)
- Mount Zonah Medical Center (corners of Dorset Drive and Carcer Way)
- Los Santos Public Library (corner of Eastbourne Way)
- Rockford Hills Church (corner of Boulevard Del Perro)
- Rockford Hills City Hall (corner of Carcer Way)
- Rockford Hills Fire Station (corner of South Boulevard Del Perro)
- Anna Rex (corner of Eastbourne Way)
- Croq-A-Hoop (corner of South Boulevard Del Perro)
- Facepalm Cosmetics
- Guido Zenitalia (corner of Eastbourne Way)
- Max Renda (corner of Carcer Way)
- Pendulus (corner of Carcer Way)
- Pfister Design (Little Portola)
- Quincy Biro (Little Portola)
- Santo Capra (Little Portola)
- Tim Vapid (corner of Dorset Drive)