Rockstar Games. Rockstar intends to use it to power their upcoming video games on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles.
Prior to RAGE, Rockstar mostly used Criterion Games RenderWareengine to develop various game titles, including the PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Microsoft Windows installments of the Grand Theft Auto franchise.
Games Powered by RAGE
- Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Episodes from Liberty City
- Midnight Club Los Angeles
- Red Dead Redemption
- Max Payne 3
- Grand Theft Auto V
- ↑ Google search for reviews
- ↑ RAGE Graphics Engine Confirmed June 15, 2006
- ↑ Rockstar Games announces Grand Theft Auto IV May 9, 2006