- "West Los Santos. A very upscale neighborhood with some of the most expensive retail outlets in America, let alone Los Santos. With views over Santa Maria Beach to the south and Los Santos inlet and Flint County to the west. Expensive, highly desirable, for intense capitalists."
- ―GTA San Andreas Website.
Rodeo is a district to the west of the city centre of Los Santos, San Andreas. The district is mainly based on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood, and Santa Monica. North of Rodeo are the districts of Vinewood and Richman, while to the south is Santa Maria Beach. West of Rodeo is Flint County, while to the east are Marina and Verona Beach. Rodeo is the most expensive shopping district in San Andreas.. It is not controlled by any of the four major gangs based in Los Santos.
Events of GTA San Andreas
No mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas begins in Rodeo, though Carl Johnson passes through the area during various missions, such as Cut Throat Business.
Places and businesses
- 1 hour Photo
- Alexanders' Toys
- Credit and Commerce Bank of San Andreas
- Didier Sachs
- Grotti Showroom
- Kevin Clone
- L.S. Eyeworks
- PayDay Loans
- Rodeo Hotel
- Via Rodeo
- Vinyl Countdown
- World of Coq
Pickups and collectibles
- Cane - Center area, right beside the Didier Sachs entrance
- One Police Bribe - East block, at the entrance of a tall building
- Two Gang Tags
- One Unique Stunt Jump
- ↑ Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - City Guides (PC manual) p.26
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Commerce • Downtown • East Beach • East Los Santos • El Corona • Ganton • Glen Park • Idlewood • Jefferson • Las Colinas • Little Mexico • Los Flores • Los Santos International Airport • Marina • Market • Mulholland • Ocean Docks • Pershing Square • Playa del Seville • Richman • Rodeo • Santa Maria Beach • Temple • Verdant Bluffs • Verona Beach • Vinewood • Willowfield|