- "The strike will continue until I get some assurances from this city! Mafiosi thinking they can run the unions can think again! They don't scare me! I got bigger balls than all of them!"
- ―Jane Hopper
Toni drops by Salvatore's home looking for more work and finds Salvatore listening to the radio. Jane Hopper, the dockers union boss, announces to Liberty City that she's not afraid of the mafiosi trying to control the strikes and use the docks (despite Salvatore's previous attempt to appease her with a monetary payoff). Salvatore has enough and tells Toni to send her a message.
After concluding her interview, Hopper leaves the building and enters the limousine, ordering Toni, thinking him to be her driver, to head to the picketers at Harwood ferry terminal. She later realizes that the driver is Toni, who then drives erratically over Portland until she agrees to do as Salvatore tells her. The player is essentially required to drive at high speeds, collide with anything, execute stunt jumps, or perform a combination of the two or three until Hopper's "Scare" meter is full, which indicates Hopper will be fully cooperative with Salvatore. The mission is complete once the player finally drops Hopper off at the ferry terminal.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Make it to the Radio Station before Hopper leaves
- Now remove the Chauffeur from the equation
- Get in the Limo
- Scare the hell out of Hopper
- Take Hopper to the ferry station picket line
- This mission is similar to the mission Fender Ketchup from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, as it involves the protagonist driving erratically and frantically around town in order to scare the person they're trying to scare into submission and making them either reveal some vital information or to agree to work cooperatively with someone with more trouble. The only difference is that this time the occupant cannot be killed with a single collision and instead sits in the vehicle.
- Despite the player being required to drop Hopper off within the ferry terminal compound, the terminal's picketers will remain hostile to the player and given chase, as they do outside missions.