The Ruffian is manufactured by the supercar company Pegassi and is mainly based on the Ducati Monster design, with similar engine molding, gas tank, headlight, taillights, exhaust system and seats, albeit with a longer, wider tail section.
The Ruffian is a very quick and versatile sportsbike It's one of the fastest bikes in the game, only falling behind the Bati 801, Dinka Akuma and Shitzu Vader. Like other high end motorcycles in GTA V, it is powered by a water cooled L3 engine giving it excellent acceleration and decent top speed. Greater stability is credited to its longer wheelbase, which makes cruising at high speeds safer than other shorter bikes. On the other hand, cornering does suffer from this. It is considerably less agile than other motorcycles thus not well suited for twisty race circuits. Stunt agility, however, is notable. Pulling tricks with this bike is quite easy thanks to its high ride height, ease of performing wheelies and light weight.
- This is the first motorcycle in the GTA series to be based on the Ducati Monster design.
- The Ruffian looks very similar to the PCJ-600 motorcycle. Having the same engine arrangement, wheelbase, front fork and front brakes.
- A streetfighter variant is also available as a random trim.
- With the bodywork mod, it will to look very similar to the Akuma. A good way to determine the difference is by looking at the headlights, for the Akuma has two small bulbs and the Ruffian has two large bulbs.
- Can sometimes be found driving in Vinewood.
- Can be obtained during the mission Paleto Score Setup but only if you finish it as Trevor.
- Can be bought for $10,000 (GTA V)/$9,000 (GTA Online) in the Southernsanandreassuperautos.com website.