Meet up with Chan at Castle Garden City at the dock. He wants to race Huang and says that if Huang beats him, he can keep the boat.
After you get on the Wet Ski (the only choice for the mission), you have to race with Chan through checkpoints, just be careful not to miss any otherwise you'll have to turn around and return to it. Shortly after, Chan's boat starts to smoke and he slows down. But it isn't a break down, the Spanish Lords sabotaged it to attack and kill Chan. So until help arrives, you have to protect Chan; the game gives you an unlimited amount of SMG ammo to defend Chan against the several waves of Spanish Lords on Dinghys. Many waves of gangsters will come over time, with two to four Dinghys in each of then, but shortly later a helicopter will arrive to rescue Chan, and right after, his boat explodes. If the helicopter arrives while a wave is still attacking, the player will have to kill the Spanish Lords first, before the helicopter can pick Chan. After Chan is rescued the mission is completed.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Jet on the wet ski
- Race through the checkpoints to overtake Chan
- Protect Chan from the Spanish Lords until help arrives
- Take out the remaining Spanish Lords so that the helicopter can rescue Chan
Mission Replay description
"Chan wanted to celebrate acquiring new territory, by racing me in his new boat.
But the Spanish Lords had sabotaged it, wanting to ambush Chan while he was adrift.
I managed to fend them off long enough for Chan to escape."
- The helicopter that rescues Chan has the LCPD symbol in it, which indicates Chan may have called the police.
- The name of the mission is a play on the word "sabotage".