San Andreas Audio Toolkit (SAAT) is a tool created by pdescobar that lets you import and export audio files to and from San Andreas.
This article will show you the first few steps to make the tool work. All directions are located on the official website.
- Extract the files to anywhere in the computer, preferably somewhere convenient.
cmd.exe, which is usually located at Start>All Programs>Accessories>Command Prompt on Windows XP and Vista.
- Type the name of the drive where the tool is extracted (ex. type
C:if the tool is in the C drive) and hit Return.
- Next type or copy and paste the location of the tool using the
cdcommand (ex. type
cd "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas"if it is installed in that folder) and hit Return.
- The San Andreas Audio Toolkit (SAAT) - Official Website
- Pho3niXx's GUI For SAAT - Direct download (mirror on official site)
- Alci's SAAT GUI FrontEnd 1.0 - GTA-Worldmods.de download