The San Andreas Park Ranger is a division within the State of San Andreas Parks Department and Los Santos County and are seen in Grand Theft Auto V. They are based on the Los Angeles Park Rangers and their units can be seen patrolling various areas of southern San Andreas such as the Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness area, the Paleto State Forest, the Grand Senora Desert, and Raton Canyon.
There is a Park Ranger's office located on the entrance road to the Raton Canyon trails.
Uniform and Equipment
Since the Rangers are considered a type of law enforcement agency, they are given standard weapons any officer would have such as pistols and bulletproof vests. They dress similar to the Los Santos County Sheriff in appearance wearing green and brownish shirts and pants with a duty belt containing certain tools to help them perform their duties such as a radio, handcuffs, and possibly bear mace or pepper spray. They patrol the parks by driving a DeClasse Park Ranger equipped with searchlights and a LED light bar siren.
List of Park Ranger Stations
- Beaver Bush Ranger Station - Baytree Canyon Rd & Marlowe Dr.
- Raton Canyon Ranger Office - Great Ocean Highway at Raton Canyon Trails (this is a shack by the side of the road that says "Park Ranger's Office", no vehicles spawn here)
- Rangers only spawn and patrol during daytime hours.
- Rangers will chase and shoot at mountain lions if they spot them while on patrol.
- Park Rangers are LE officers (like their real life State and Federal counterparts) which means that stealing their vehicles, assaulting them, or killing them will result in the same wanted level as would occur if you had done the same to a police officer.
|Introduced in GTA IV: LCPD • ASP • LCPA • ASDOC • NOOSE • FIB |
Introduced in GTA CW: IAD
Introduced in GTA V: LSPD • LSSD • IAA • SAHP • SAPR • LSPA
SASPA • NYSP
Introduced in GTA Online: DOA
Mentioned only: BON • CIA • Globalpol