- "I'm gonna help you take over this town. In return I want some cash and a few favors. Now c'mon, Toni, take a drive with me... we're gonna meet your old friends, the Sindaccos."
- ― Leon McAffrey
Toni, on the instructions of Salvatore Leone, goes to meet an associate of his. The associate is corrupt LCPD police officer Leon McAffrey. After a heated discussion, the two decide to work together and drive off to Torrington to meet some Sindacco Family gang members. Leon supplies Toni with a carbine rifle and, with Toni out of his car, drives off, telling Toni to 'Adapt and Survive'. Toni kills a number of Sindacco Family gang members, after which McAffrey returns and the two drive off, with the Sindaccos in PCJ-600s and Bobcats and a helicopter, in hot pursuit. Toni then uses the rifle to fend them off, before McAffrey decides it's becoming too high profile. He drives off, leaving Toni in Newport.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in Leon's car
- Head out to Sindacco territory
- Kill some Sindaccos to get their attention
- Head back to the car
- Wipe out the Sindaccos
- This mission bears some similarity to the GTA San Andreas mission Reuniting the Families, as both involve a shootout, then escaping the enemies. However, the enemies are different (SAPD in Reuniting the Families and the Sindacco family in this mission).
- The title is an obvious nod to the GTA III mission Sayonara Salvatore, as both contain the word "sayonara (さよなら)", which means goodbye in Japanese, as both of the missions involve killing people.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|