The company is on the BAWSAQ in Liberty City. The company's name sounds like "shit and piss". The company most likely based on the real-life manufacturer Bang & Olufsen. Their slogan can be seen on Schmidt & Priss boxes.
- Unknown electronic products (SA)
- Schmidt & Priss ChimEra Plasma TV (IV)
- Schmidt & Priss DVD Player (IV)
- Schmidt & Priss Juice Machine (V)
- Schmidt & Priss Oven (V)
- Schmidt & Priss Refrigerator (V)
- Schmidt & Priss Stereo Disc Reader (IV)
- Schmidt & Priss Stereo System (V)
- The name "Schmidt and Priss" probably got its name from the two vulgar words "shit" and "piss", shit refers to feces, while piss refers to urine.
- In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, this store appears to be cut and is only mentioned in the game files as "Schnidt & Priss". This may have been a typo.