The Schottler Medical Center is a hospital featured in Grand Theft Auto IV in Schottler, Broker on Cassidy Street.It is based off Brooklyn Hospital in Brooklyn NY. It is central to the missions for Jon Gravelli.
The hospital includes a small patch of grass in front of the building and an ambulance bay in the rear; though they most often are parked in front. The building has a similar interior to that of the Westdyke Memorial Hospital in Alderney. There is an automatic sliding door and the waiting area which includes pedestrians sitting down, a Sprunk vending machine, and a health pack. The hospital includes an intensive care ward where injured people lie on beds. If a gun is fired inside, the Hillside Posse will draw SMGs and shoot the player.
- Bleed Out by Roman Bellic (if Niko does not rescue Roman in the mission Bleed Out and goes on his date with Michelle instead, the player is advised to pick up Roman at the hospital)
- Entourage by Jon Gravelli
- Dining Out by Jon Gravelli
- Liquidize the Assets by Jon Gravelli
- Jon Gravelli - After Niko kills Pegorino or Dimitri at the end of the storyline, Gravelli peacefully dies in his sleep prior to his trial.
- Near the ER department, there's a radio that dispatches medical teams through-out the city, for example, the dispatcher says: "Dispatch a Medical Team for a possible case of Anthrax in Hove Beach". However, medical crews are never seen dispatching from a hospital.
- Inside the ER department you can see small and sometimes large water bugs crawling on the floor. This is also noticed in the Westdyke Memorial Hospital.
- East of the entrance to the ER department, there are locked doors with a window. A sign on the doors says "These Doors Are LOCKED for your own safety". Inside the window, there are curtains covering the window and mysterious red lights inside the room.
- When you're in a Taxi, Cabby or a Roman's Taxi, and you put a waypoint to this hospital, Niko will tell the driver to go to Algonquin-Dukes Expressway, but the hospital is on Cassidy Street.