Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "San Andreas is full of some epic places to take this off-road beast. Comes with a mud flap so your back doesn't look like you've had a train run on you by lumberjacks. High torque cranks sound really impressive if you know what it means, and also ensure it's nimble on a trail but also stable high speed, when you are on the cusp of losing control and flying over the handlebars."
- ―Pedal and Metal Cycles website.
Grand Theft Auto V
The Scorcher is designed as a high-performance offroad bicycle, fit with front shocks, disc brakes, and a sturdy frame. It resembles the real-life Saracen Zen but with a slacker head-angle of around 65° and a slightly beefier head tube junction. The forks look very similar to real-life Rockshox Domain 180mm with its nickel-plated steel stanchions, albeit with a squared-off bridge similar to that of the Marzocchi 66 and the Fox 36 Float 180. The hydraulic disk brakes are similar to the real life Shimano XTR with their four-spoked disk rotors and the tyres possess a tread pattern and volume similar to the 2.7 inch version of the Maxxis High Roller. The drivetrain is likely 1x10 or 1x11 with a thick-thin chainring and clutch derailleur providing reliable chain retention since this bike does not possess a chainguide.
Current Design Gallery
|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by |
GTA V Overview
(0-60 mph in Seconds)
(mph / kmh)
(FWD / RWD / AWD)
(kg / lbs)
|N/A||34 / 55||1||N/A||RWD||115 / 254||0|
|No visible components.||No visible components.||1||This vehicle does not have an engine.||RWD||Cannot be observed||Cannot be observed|
Grand Theft Auto V
- On the trails and roads in the Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness and Paleto Forest.
- Sometimes seen in front of Michael's mansion.
- Next to the El Gordo Lighthouse, in a farm, along with a Surfer and a Tractor.
- Near the cable car station in Pala Springs.
- Can be kept after the Random Events mission "Bike Robberies" by not returning the bike to Gray Nicholson.
- Trevor can keep his bike after completing his part of the Strangers and Freaks mission Exercising Demons.
- You still can follow Mary-Ann Quinn after this mission and steal her own Scorcher. You cannot jack it, though, so you must attack her in order to dismount the bike, then Trevor will be able to get it.
- In free roam, it can always be found at the bike rental place where Jimmy brings you to in the mission Daddy's Little Girl.
- Can be purchased from Pedal and Metal Cycles for $1,000.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Can be purchased from Pedal and Metal Cycles for $2,000.
- Dom Beasley claims in the mission Risk Assessment that the Scorcher is a "five-figure bike" when Franklin races him. However, it is sold online for only $1,000, implying Dom's bikes may have been extensively modified.