Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Scrap Handler is an industrial machine in Grand Theft Auto V.
As its name implies, the Scrap Handler is a machine used primarily for handling scrap metal. The machine has caterpillar treads and a cable-suspended hydraulic mechanical scoop attached to a crane boom.
The machine has various Lando-Corp logos on it, indicating that it is either owned or produced by, Lando-Corp. All feature the same serial numbers; "3871 - 4338". An unreadable technical data sheet and a ripped warning sign reading "CAUTION MAINTAIN 20 FOOT DISTANCE AT ALL TIME" can also be seen.
The machine can not be controlled by the player and serves purely as a background prop.
- At Thomson Scrapyard, located between Sandy Shores Airfield and Davis Quartz quarry, just north of the intersection.
- 2x at the Paleto Forest Sawmill. One is near the railroad and the other is near the western edge of the facility. These two are likely used to move sawdust.
- At the buyable Car Scrapyard in El Burro Heights. Near the north-east corner of the fence.
- At Rogers Salvage and Scrap, around the back under the freeway.
- At the industrial neighborhood where the Cutter is parked. The scrap handler is on the other side of the building, to the north-east.
- At Grand Banks Steel Foundry, near the train tracks, where the The Third Way shoot-out takes place.