|This article needs more images of:|
Design Gallery images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
The Scrap Truck's design is derived from the Yankee featured in Grand Theft Auto IV, with an identical chassis and cab design, but with a frame that passes over its Vapid badge. It has a large truck bed, in which various salvaged machines and assorted appliances can be found. The truck bed is surrounded by a wooden barrier, except for the right side of the rear end, which can be accesible. The entire body of the vehicle is rusted and weathered. The vehicle is mainly operated by Rogers Salvage and Scrap.
Current Design Gallery
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|n/a||105 / 167 (handling.dat)||
5000 / 11023 (handling.dat)
Mass cannot be observed.
- Rarely appears along the highways when driving a Pony.
- Regularly appears in Blaine County, most notably around Fort Zancudo.
- Spawns outside the Red's Machine Supplies in Paleto Bay, Blaine County.
- Spawns just north of the Los Santos Naval Port on Elysian Island.
- Players in GTA Online can ride on the bed of the Scrap Truck and not risk falling off at high speeds, unless if in a jump or a rollover. The same can be done with the Tipper.
- The Scrap Truck shares its chassis with the Large Tow Truck.