|This article needs more images of:|
Rear quarter image for GTA VCS rendition.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
The Sea Sparrow is an improved version of the Sparrow and is based on the Bell Model 47 "Sioux". It features pontoons attached to the landing skids and a .50 caliber machine gun mounted below its fuselage.
Version History Gallery
The Sea Sparrow has the same performance as the Sparrow, but has now the ability (just like the Leviathan) to land on the water. This is then a good choice to collect oysters in GTA San Andreas. On the water, it will be steady and can be accessed easily. The Sea Sparrow has good handling and has quick maneuvering, just as its basic counterpart.
The Sea Sparrow also has a .50 caliber machine gun, which is very similar to the Hunter's. Just like the Hunter, it is capable to automatically lock on and shoot at targets in a ~45 degrees radius. The gun can lock on pedestrians, as well as vehicles, and due to the gun's high firepower, it can make short work of groups of enemies and vehicles.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- At the southeast end of Sherman Dam, opposite the dam's quay.
- North of Verdant Meadows, beside a shack and a dock
- On the helipad in Bayside Marina (sometimes a Maverick will spawn instead).
- At the Western Los Santos Police Department occasionally, very hard to obtain, taking in account the low ceiling level and the three-star impound. Must be pushed by the player using a car or otherwise before taking off or else the blades bump in the nearby pillar and will not move.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
- Used in the mission The Colonel's Coke for shooting Gonzalez's rival gunmen, it cannot be obtained by failing or passing the mission.
- Used/seen during the side-mission, Land Sea and Air Ace, it can then be obtained by either completing the mission or exiting the vehicle to fail the mission.
- On GTA Vice City Stories, if a player lands the Sea Sparrow on the land and exit the vehicle, the helicopter will not be steady, unlike in GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City.
- On GTA Vice City, if the player parks the Sea Sparrow inside the Pay 'n' Spray, it will emerge with wheels within the pontoons. The only repair garage big enough to accommodate a Sea Sparrow is the spray'n'go at Sunshine Autos, therefore it is unclear as to whether this glitch also features in Vice City Stories.
- On GTA Vice City, the Sea Sparrow's machine gun sounds like an M-60 while in GTA Vice City Stories, it sounds like a Micro-SMG or a Minigun.
- Sparrow - Base version of the helicopter.
- Buzzard - Another light attack helicopter from The Ballad of Gay Tony and Grand Theft Auto V.
- Hunter - Another attack helicopter from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
- Annihilator - Another attack helicopter from Grand Theft Auto IV, The Lost and Damned, The Ballad of Gay Tony and Grand Theft Auto Online.
- Valkyrie - Another light attack Helicopter from Grand Theft Auto Online that is part of the Heists Update.
- Savage - Another attack helicopter from Grand Theft Auto Online that is part of the Heists Update.
- Little Willie - An armed Gyrocopter from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.