Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The following is a list of secrets, Easter eggs, and hidden trivia references in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
- For a list of myths, see GTA Myths Wiki.
- When you get to Phil's Depot, zoom in on the truck license plate. It should say "I love my AK-47".
- In the barracks, use a PCJ-600 and get into the barracks, keep driving till you get to the gates, then do a jump on the Patriot, you should start driving without getting inside.
- Use a VCPD Maverick or Air Rescue helicopter and hover to Civil Asset Forfeiture Impound, you will find the gates open!
- Armando, in the mission "Light My Pyre" has a different approach. Unlike Vincenzo, he points his gun at Vic, where you can take him down.
- When you get to the VCPD in Downtown, if you snipe where the Helipad is, you will see a sign saying "Rockstar Srudo".
- In the missions Soldier, Kill Phil: Part 2, In the Air Tonight and Kill Phil, the Forellis look like the Hitmen from No Son of Mine in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
- In Viceport, a reference to The Hidden Sign can be found inside of a truck trailer.
On the roof of the Vice City News Building is a small landing platform. A window of the joining Building is not solid. If you jump through it you will be standing in a room which has already existed in Vice City. Inside is a small column on which top is a choco Easter Egg. This Egg is in Vice City Stories ( 2 years befor Vice City ) under construction.
- Chronologically, this is the first game in 3D Universe era to have the swimming technique.
- A poster at King Knuts shows a poster for Little Lacy Surprise, where you could see Lance.