Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The following is a list of secrets, Easter eggs, and hidden trivia references in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
- For a list of myths, see GTA Myths Wiki.
- If you go to Cedar Ridge Observatory climb up the mountain behind the Ammu-Nation billboard, use a vehicle and drive up, you will reach the observatory, a sign will say "No Hidden Package ok chump?"
- Go to the Staunton Island church and go to the nearby cinema, if you look up you will see Carl Johnson in blue
- You can find a EB Games store in Portland Island (Not a full store). Go to the Fidl store in Portland and go to the roof, a poster on the floor will say "EB Games massive sale!"
- When you go to Mr. Benz clothes shop in either Shoreside Vale or Staunton Island look inside and you will find Tommy Vercetti's casual clothes.
- The Rockstar sign is hidden in Francis Intl. Airport. Go through the gates and get to the Police Vehicle, use a Sniper and look up in front. A faint R* will be seen.