- The following is a list of secrets, Easter eggs, and hidden trivia references in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
- For a list of Myths, see GTA Myths Wiki.'
- If you go to Cedar Ridge Observatory climb up the mountain behind the Ammu-Nation billboard, use a vehicle and drive up, you will reach the observatory, a sign will say "No Hidden Package ok chump?"
- Go to the Staunton Island church and go to the nearby cinema, if you look up you will see Carl Johnson in blue
- You can find a EB Games store in Portland Island (Not a full store). Go to the Fidl store in Portland and go to the roof, a poster on the floor will say "EB Games massive sale!"
- When you go to Mr. Benz clothes shop in either Shoreside Vale or Staunton Island look inside and you will find Tommy Vercetti's casual clothes.
- Go to the Belleville park "Thrashin' RC". Then when you shoot it, it will keep staying still. If you jump on it, it will activate a Hidden Rampage, which won't count for 100% completion
- You can see a memorial for Claude in Portland Island. Go to Hepburn Heights and go to the construction. Get to the Hidden Package and use a Sanchez or PCJ-600 to ride the way. Keep going till you reach a Unique Stunt Jump. You should land into the memorial it will say "Claude was the drunk fella who pays no bill"
- Salvatore has glasses. When playing the mission "The Shoreside Redemption". The cutscene where he enters, if you have BETA version you will see Black Glasses
- The Rockstar sign is hidden in Francis Intl. Airport. Go through the gates and get to the Police Vehicle, use a Sniper and look up in front. A faint R* will be seen