Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section refers to content in the PC rendition of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
After creating shortcuts to songs (or putting copies of songs) in a specific folder (usually C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\User Music), players can listen to them on the Self Radio station. An auto scan will identify new songs upon starting the game.
Players have a few different options for listening to these custom soundtracks. They can be played sequentially, shuffled, or have the game integrate them into a radio experience complete with commercial breaks, station IDs, bumpers, and talk between DJs Cliff Lane and Andee, who also hosted Lips 106 in GTA: Liberty City Stories. In the pause menu the players can choose whether they want to have the songs play in the order they have them in the folder or to let the game analyze the collection and build a playlist.
- Self Radio is the only radio station where songs cannot be shared through the Social Club website.
- Players will not be able to listen to other player's songs played in a vehicle, as the songs will always play the player's own songs inside.
- The song metadata (such as the artist name and song title) is shown when opening up the radio wheel, but not inside some cars where both artist name and song title are displayed on the screen (such as the Asea and Vacca).
- This has been fixed in the Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1 DLC.
- Self Radio songs can't be added to a clip with the Rockstar Editor.
- Cliff Lane will sometimes mention Misty as his former girlfriend, possibly referring to Misty from Grand Theft Auto III.