This SUV's design appears to be inspired by that of the second generation Jeep Grand Cherokee, which is shown in the hood and rims. The front bumper looks to be both from the pre - and post facelift models, while having a lower brush guard from a 2007-2013 Volvo XC90. The main body line, wheel arches, and greenhouse area are from the third generation Jeep Grand Cherokee, while the front fascia seems to be inspired by the third generation Nissan Pathfinder/frontier and the Pontiac Torrent.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
- Can be found on Senora Way near RON Alternates Wind Farm.
- Very common in GTA Online.
- As of patch 1.10 this vehicle can now be stored.
- This vehicle does not have reverse lights.
- It has the exact same rims as the Primo.
- Both the Cherokee and the Seminole were Native American tribes in southeastern United States.