Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Creep into the Lost camp at night, take out their guards on the quiet, and bring their vans to Ron. They should be loaded with meds."
- — Instructions
During this operation, Trevor will be monitoring the team and communicating via an earpiece. Trevor informs the team that he has left some silenced weapons for them in the garage of his trailer should the team require them.
After collecting the weapons, the team commandeer a Dinghy west of Sandy Shores and travel to Stab City. Once there, Trevor explains that the players will have to use stealth to take out the members of The Lost MC in Stab City before moving the vans with the cocaine. If any of The Lost members spot any of the players the mission will fail, so be careful and move slowly.
If two members are looking at each other, they need to be killed at the same time, and communication with the other players is fundamental to execute this. All The Lost members are marked on the map, so use that to come up with a strategy.
Once all members have been killed, pick the two vans and deliver them to the warehouse under Los Santos Freeway in East Vinewood. Along the way, some members of The Lost will keep attacking the players. Ignore them and focus on reaching the warehouse without damaging the vans. Once both vans have been delivered to Ron Jakowski, the mission is complete.
- Go to Trevor's trailer
- Go to the Dinghy
- Take the Dinghy to the shore
- Take out The Lost MC without alerting them
- Get in the van
- Deliver the van to the warehouse
- This mission bears similarities to the GTA V mission Friends Reunited, as both missions involve the protagonist infiltrating the Lost MC camp during the night and killing the Lost members using stealth.
- During the drive to his trailer, Trevor informs the team that he was once in a therapy session and the therapist questioned his "mother issues", which Trevor claims is the reason he was discharged from the Air Force.
- Performing drive-bys while in either of the Gang Burrito vans are difficult because the rear is obstructed by boxes, which can make taking down attacking bikers difficult.