- "Carl, no time to chit chat, the Seville family is here and we're stuck in the street and they don't like it. We need a ride out of here, pronto!"
- ―Sean "Sweet" Johnson, during the mission Sweet's Girl.
The Seville Boulevard Families are based in the district of Playa del Seville. The set's origins are unknown, however it is likely they were already around in 1987. They established intra-gang rivalries with the Grove Street Families and Temple Drive Families sometime between 1987 and 1992, as CJ doesn't seem to know about the rivalry.
It is possible the rivalry stemmed from a different approach to the drug trade, and while the GSF is against drug trafficking, the other two sets may be involved in the narcotic business.
Events of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Carl Johnson (a member of the Grove Street Families) is first notified of the rivalry with Seville by Big Smoke during the mission Nines and AKs, in which CJ and Smoke go to visit Emmet, a member of the gang.
During the mission Sweet's Girl, Seville gangsters attack Sweet Johnson (the leader of the Grove Street Families) and his girlfriend, who lives in Playa del Seville. After helping Sweet fend them off, Sweet drives the two back to Ganton. After they arrive, Sweet expresses his disapproval of the "green on green" war.
Members of the Seville Boulevard Families, along with the Temple Drive and Grove Street Families, decide to meet at the Jefferson Motel in Jefferson in order to reunite the gang. The meeting is disrupted by the Los Santos Police Department; however the gang war seems to have calmed down after the meeting, and is not mentioned again.
The only known member is Emmet, however it is possible LB is associated with the gang, due to him owning a garage located on their turf and allowing Ryder to store the robbery truck inside the garage.
The gangsters that can be seen walking and driving in Seville territory use the generic Grove Street model, and can be recruited just as members of other sets can.
- There are several Seville Boulevard Families gang tags that can be sprayed over, located in and around Playa del Seville.
- It is likely that the Seville Boulevard Families have a greater rivalry with the Vagos than with the Ballas, due to them being located right next to Vagos turf.
- Despite being rivals with the Grove Street Families early in the game, Seville gangsters will not act hostile to or shoot at CJ.