The Sheriff Cruiser shares the chassis of the Police Cruiser (based on a combination of Ford Crown Victorias), albeit with an LED light bar in place of the Police Cruiser's standard police lights, and Los Santos County Sheriff's livery rather than that of the LSPD.
The Sheriff Cruiser is used when a crime is committed in the countryside. The Sheriff Cruiser's livery is loosely based on the livery of Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, but with all-white livery. Two emergency light bars can be fitted, an LED one similar to what is seen on the Interceptor, and a rotating incandescent one as seen in many screenshots.
See GTA V section of Police Cruiser.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
- Sometimes seen on the side of highways outside of Los Santos.
- Spawns randomly chasing Street Criminals.
- Appears at a 1 star or higher wanted level in Blaine County.
- Will spawn sometimes at the sheriff station in Paleto Bay.
- Spawns during some Random Events, such as the one at the Eastern Motel in Harmony.
- May spawn at the Sandy Shores Sheriff's Station.
- The Sheriff Cruiser variant of the Second-gen Stanier bears Los Santos County Sheriff's livery, however the same vehicles patrol further north, in Blaine County. This does not seem to be a mistake in the game, since a police station actually situated in Paleto Bay (North Blaine County) is a designated 'Los Santos County Sheriff's Office', and has it's namesake cars in the lot.
- The default radio station of this vehicle is:
- GTA Online: FlyLo FM.
- The design of the cruiser is all white. The real LACSD has a design in black and white and all white.
- A strange glitch can happen where if you have a wanted level in Vespucci Beach and are driving somewhat near the water, the Sheriff will begin chasing you instead of the LSPD.
- The Sheriff Cruiser of the Sandy Shores Sheriff's Station belongs to the female sheriff and when spawn, it only bears a number 03 unit marking. When it spawns, the sheriff will be either buying a taco from the Taco Van or is roaming around the Sandy Shores Airfield.