The front of the SUV features a large push bar and a plastic front bumper finished in black and a large main grille which has chrome edges. The hood features a raised area which has edges that follow the edges of the grille. Beneath the grille there is chrome area central to the bumper.
The SUV features a long wheelbase. There are sidesteps for police to place their feet on. The front and rear panels of the vehicle are black, with a white body that displays the sheriff decals. The wing mirrors have flashing lights fitted to them, and the A-pillars also feature spotlights. The roof features an LED light bar, mounted above the front row of seats. The SUV also features LED lights on the grill. The roof has longitudinal rails, allowing officers to hold on to the car and fire a one-handed weapon simultaneously. The SUV features black wheels wrapped in high profile tires. At the rear, another distinct plastic bumper is visible, also finished in black.
The SUV features a high ground clearance. The SUV uses high profile standard road tires.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
- When reaching a wanted level of 4 stars in Blaine County, the Sheriff SUV will begin to appear with 2 NOOSE Tactical Response Unit Officers hanging off the side of the SUV.
- The SUVs are fitted with roof rails that allow members of the SWAT team to hang on the side of the vehicle in a similar fashion to how the real life SWAT teams in Los Angeles hang onto the sides of LASD Chevrolet Suburbans.
- Unlike other Los Santos County Sheriff units, the Sheriff SUV is black and white, instead of just white.
- Despite the SUV being a law enforcement vehicle, it can be modified at Los Santos Customs and stored in your garage in GTA Online.
- There are two options for modification, along with the option to repair the SUV. The first option is replacing the standard tires with bulletproof tires, which remain high-profile. The second option is replacing the white area of the vehicle with a different color of paint. This also changes the color of the word "Sheriff" on the hood.