The Shoppers can be found inside the North Point Mall. They often stand in groups of three or more. They are not violent. When the player attacks them, they run and do not retaliate. They do not appear in rampages, but may appear in Vigilante missions. Also, one of the male models can be seen as part of the Costa Rican gang in the mission The Fastest Boat. Another male model can be seen running around Vice City as a street criminal, chased by the VCPD, awarding the player 50$ if attacked.
- The Shoppers and the Golfers are the only gangs in GTA Vice City that contain female gang members., altough the shoppers have more than one female model.
- The Shoppers have the most member models of all gangs in Vice City (other gangs have 2 member models, the Shoppers have 5)
- The Shoppers are the only gang seen exclusively in an interior. Other gangs seen in interiors are Diaz' Gang, Vercetti Gang and Patrol Invest Group, but those can also be seen outside interiors.
- Killing the Front Page Café Owner in Bar Brawl raises the statistics of gang members killed, and he is added to the number of Shoppers killed.
- During the rampage inside the North Point Mall, the player is required to kill members of a different gang with a Rocket Launcher. Altough members of the other gang appear, clusters of Shoppers also appear. They, however, do not add to the number of gang memebers killed required to pass the rampage.