The Shoreside Vale Safehouse is a safehouse for Toni Cipriani in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. The safehouse is located in Cedar Grove on Shoreside Vale. It has a garage which can store up to three vehicles. The safehouse is unlocked after completing the mission Love on the Rocks for Donald Love. The house is still standing in 2001, its very likely that Toni Cipriani still owns the house due to being a luxurious mansion.
- The Shoreside Vale Mansion is by far the most luxurious safehouse in Liberty city stories, as its the only availabe mansion of the safehouses.
- Although the garage has a capacity of three cars, the player can still enter a fourth car in which it will permanently stay much like the Staunton Island Safehouse with a capacity of two cars plus a third. However, if the player tries to park a fifth car, one of the four cars, or the fifth car will instantly vanish.
- Unlike interiors in previous games that are located elsewhere in the game world (i.e. Blue Hell), the interior of the Shoreside Vale Safehouse appears to be actually located within the home itself, as looking out the windows reveals the status of the driveway and street beyond as it was when Toni entered the safehouse (i.e. cars parked out front remain visible, damage done on the street, police presence).
- It is possible to shoot people and destroy vehicles from within the safehouse by shooting through the windows with the sniper rifle. Other firearms will not work.
- After completing Love on the Run, it is apparently dangerous to use this safehouse, since Cedar Grove is one of the Colombian Cartel's territories, which they appear around the safehouse and will attack Toni on sight.
- It is unknown how Toni obtained this mansion or when. He may have had it before he left Liberty City four years before, its likely that Toni inherited the mansion from his family.
- Sometimes, due to a glitch, a pursuing Colombian Cartel may be able to shoot through the wall from the outside with his arm visible, thus harming you.