- "I like beautiful things - modern houses, Aztec artifacts, impressionist masterpieces. I would pay them, of course, but sometimes that isn't possible. A painting caught my eye in the Kortz Center museum, but they won't sell it. They are shipping it to an exhibition in Amsterdam. Stop the Merryweather convoy before it gets to the docks, evade the police and bring the crate back to me."
There's a crate that Madrazo is interested. The Merryweather is protecting the crate and taking it to the docks in a van, where they will ship it to Amsterdam. The team needs to steal the van and deliver it to Madrazo's lockup in the Grand Senora Desert whilst being followed by enemy cars and a helicopter.
- Steal the van.
- Deliver the van to Madrazo's lock up.
- The mission's name is a play on the phrase usually heard during a robbery "Show me the money!".
- Dying in this mission will set the player back a considerable ways.
- "Show Me the Monet," is a double entendre; it is a play on the phrase, " Show me the money!" And references the painter, Claude Monet.