- "Leading manufacturer of firearms since the 19th century, including the rifle that either "won the West" or "slaughtered the indigenous population of the West" depending on which state you go to school in."
- ―Description at Bawsaq.com
Shrewsbury was founded during the 19th century. Little else is known about it, as it is only mentioned in the BAWSAQ website as one of the businesses with stocks available to buy. It is also one of the sponsors of the monster truck The Liberator.
|Weapon||Type||Based On (GTA V)|
|SNS Pistol||Semi-automatic handgun||Heckler & Koch P7M10|
Colt Junior 25
|Pump-Action Shotgun||Pump action shotgun||Mossberg 590 Cruiser|
|Sawed-off shotgun||Pump action shotgun||Mossberg 500|
|Heavy Shotgun||Semi-automatic shotgun||Saiga 12K|
|Micro SMG||Submachine gun||IMI Mini-Uzi|
|MG||Light machine gun||PKM|
|Sniper Rifle||Bolt-action sniper rifle||AI AW-F|
|Grenade Launcher||Grenade launcher||Milkor MGL|
|Rocket Launcher||Anti-tank rocket launcher||RPG-7|
|Assault Rifle||Assault rifle||Norinco Type 56-2|
|Compact Rifle||Assault rifle||AKMSU|
|Sweeper Shotgun||Shotgun||Armsel Striker|
- Shrewsbury's weapons, for the most part seem to be designed to be simple and inexpensive, featuring rugged styling, but deal less damage as a result in contrast to Vom Feuer's expensive, heavy-hitting weapons.
- According to the BAWSAQ description, Shrewsbury's weapons "won the West" during the 19th century. This echoes the basis of the Winchester rifle, which was used by the United States military between 1866 and the early-1900s and is often referred to as "The Gun that won the West".
- Despite being an American firearms company, most Shrewsbury products resemble foreign firearms.