- "Leading manufacturer of firearms since the 19th century, including the rifle that either "won the West" or "slaughtered the indigenous population of the West" depending on which state you go to school in."
- ―Description at Bawsaq.com
Shrewsbury was founded during the 19th century. Little else is known about it, as it is only mentioned in the BAWSAQ website as one of the businesses with stocks available to buy.
Shrewsbury's name alludes to the Winchester Repeating Arms Company, which took its name from the English city of Winchester. Shrewsbury is also a town in England. While Winchester is known mainly for rifle manufacturing, Shrewsbury has a much more diverse product range.
|Image||Weapon||Style||Based On (HD Universe)||Notes|
|Assault Rifle||Assault rifle||Norinco Type 56-2|
|Assault Rifle Mk II||Assault rifle||Norinco Type 56|
|Mark II version of the Assault Rifle. Added in the Gunrunning update for Grand Theft Auto Online.|
|Compact Rifle||Assault rifle||Micro Draco AK Pistol||Added in the Lowriders: Custom Classics update for Grand Theft Auto Online.|
|Grenade Launcher||Multishot grenade launcher||Milkor MGL/M32A1||Also available as a mounted weapon for the Dune FAV (Gunrunning).|
|Heavy Shotgun||Semi-automatic shotgun||Saiga 12K||Added in the Last Team Standing Update.|
|MG||Light machine gun||PKM||Also available as a mounted weapon for the Dune FAV (Gunrunning).|
|Micro SMG||Submachine gun||IMI Mini-Uzi|
|Pump Shotgun||Pump action shotgun||Mossberg 590|
|RPG||Anti-tank rocket launcher||RPG-7|
|Sawed-off shotgun||Pump action shotgun||Mossberg 500|
|Sniper Rifle||Bolt-action sniper rifle||AI AW-F|
|SNS Pistol||Semi-automatic handgun||Heckler & Koch P7M10|
Colt Junior 25
|Added in the Beach Bum Update.|
|SNS Pistol Mk II||Semi-automatic handgun||Heckler & Koch P7M10|
Colt Junior 25
|Mark II version of the SNS Pistol. Added in the Doomsday Heist update for Grand Theft Auto Online.|
|Sweeper Shotgun||Shotgun||Armsel Protecta||Added in the GTA Online: Bikers update for Grand Theft Auto Online.|
- Shrewsbury's weapons, for the most part, seem to be designed to be simple and inexpensive, featuring rugged styling, but deal less damage as a result in contrast to Vom Feuer's radical and complex designs.
- According to the BAWSAQ description, Shrewsbury's weapons "won the West" during the 19th century. This echoes the basis of the Winchester rifle, which was used by the United States military between 1866 and the early-1900s and is often referred to as "The Gun that won the West".
- Despite being an American firearms company, most Shrewsbury products are based on foreign designs