|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Hack the system to reveal packages to collect across Los Santos and Blaine County."
|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by |
- "No time to waste. Find and collect each package before your competition. Each is fitted with a transponder emitting an undisclosed frequency. Hack the network to gain the frequency and find each location."
- ―Text message
Sightseer is a VIP job in GTA Online, which allows VIPs to hack and reveal packages to collect around the map.
The player has to collect three packages in random locations, performing a hack beforehand to reveal the location of the package.
All players in the session are notified once the boss collects the first package so that anyone can take the opportunity to hack and collect the remaining packages. It can also be notified if the boss idles for 10 minutes of not collecting packages.
Locations for Packages
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
There are 78 different package locations scattered around the map.
|1||In front of the Abandoned Mineshaft door.|
|2||Behind a trailer on the dirt road east of the Alamo Sea, near the small bridge crossing the Cassidy Creek river.|
|3||Near Beeker's Garage, behind the dual-pump gas station/workshop.|
|4||Near the gas station on the corner of Del Perro Freeway and West Eclipse Boulevard, near the entrance of The Jetty.|
|5||On the dock at White Water Activity Center.|
|6||Under the entrance canopy at The Viceroy Hotels & Resorts.|
|7||Located under a statue at the south end of the Arcadius Business Center complex.|
|8||Located behind a wooden hut as part of the Bayview Lodge complex.|
|9||Located on the beach on the eastern side of North Point's land.|
|10||On a wooden jetty off a small boatyard in the Lago Zancudo.|
|11||Northern west corner of the Kortz Center, near the car park.|
|12||Under a dock-crane located on a small dock just east of Maze Bank Arena, under the Miriam Turner Overpass.|
|13||Located at the entrance of the pier in Chumash.|
|14||Located in the small grassed area in The Gentry Manor Hotel.|
|15||Behind a warehouse in the Clucking Bell Farms complex, near the railway line.|
|16||Inner side of two large gas towers, next to the doors, west of the Alamo Sea, near the railway line.|
|17||On a small hill near the waterfall in Tongva Hills, beside a tree.|
|18||On top of one of the skateboard ramps under the Olympic Freeway, La Mesa.|
|19||Behind shops in Rancho, near the bridge crossing the LS River.|
|20||On the jetty in Mirror Park's pond.|
|21||Just before the second drive-thru window of Bishop's Chicken, at the truckstop in Tataviam Mountains.|
|22||Under a large dock-crane east of the Terminal.|
|23||In a band-stand within a restaurant complex in Alta.|
|24||Next to a container trailer on the backstreet of La Mesa.|
|25||Outside a house in Burton, just north of Los Santos Customs.|
|26||Outside one of the houses in Vespucci Canals, within the southernmost block.|
|27||Outside ULSA in Richman.|
|28||Inside an open-ended container behind buildings in Strawberry.|
|29||Behind the communications building at the top of Vinewood Hills, above the Vinewood Sign.|
|30||Outside the underground garage door in Legion Square.|
|31||On the docks next to Olifantus, Elysian Island.|
|32||On the view-point looking out the Los Santos from the Galileo Observatory, Vinewood Hills.|
|33||behind the clothes store and Ammu-Nation on the Zancudo River.|
|34||On top of a roof on a home in Sandy Shores, one block north of Ammu-Nation.|
|35||In the rear car-park of Rex's Diner, Senora Way.|
|36||In front of a hut just west of Redwood Lights Track.|
|37||North of the Sightings Bar & Restaurant landmark at LSIA.|
|38||Inside of an open-ended container north of the Merryweather Base in Elysian Island.|
|39||On the half-ramp on top of Hawaiian Snow in Alta.|
- This is one of 4 VIP Work, along with Headhunter, Hostile Takeover, and Asset Recovery, that can be completed in a solo or invite-only lobby.
- Only the VIP can use the hack app, see the location of the packages and pick it up, giving the bodyguards pure protection and driving roles.
- VIPs can place a custom waypoint on the map to display a GPS for their Bodyguards to follow to each package.
- Helicopters are a fast way to travel between packages, but they are vulnerable to missile attack. The Turreted Limo is the slowest option but does provide substantial offensive and defensive protection.
- Sightseer creates an exploit where other players were unable to collect Bull Shark Testosterone.
- This creates another exploit of causing a drop limit, preventing the player to drop BST.
- If Ghost Organization or Off the Radar was activated, the VIP/CEO will still appear on the radar for the whole mission.
- If the VIP/CEO is killed by a player after 10 Minutes of not collecting the first package will give the player less payout.