PlotlineChan Jaoming arrives on the roof of the building. Huang Lee arrives on the roof and Chan tells Huang that his father got one of his entourage killed . Huang tells him that he was a rat, selling the Triads out to the FIB. Chan is aware of the fact, and arranges for all his entourage to meet him on Happiness Island. Huang worries about how much Chan has drunk, seeing all the bottles in the back. But Chan says he's filled them all with gas for Huang to throw. The two then proceed to blow up a fuel tank and kill all of his entourage, blowing up boats to stop them escaping. This is followed by a fireball over the Statue of Happiness, blowing up a Helicopter and four people with rocket launchers.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Use molotovs to destroy the fuel tanker
- Take out the traitors
- Take out the attacking helicopter
As soon as you have control of Huang, start throwing Molotovs constantly in every direction. Watch out for the guys with rocket launchers, near the statue. Also, if you dont blow up all the boats, you will have to kill them later, so make sure you do.
- This is the only storyline mission that takes place on Happiness Island.
- This is the only time in the whole game you get to ride in a helicopter. However, the Helicopter is flyable with an Action Replay cheating device.
- This mission is a pun on the phrase Playing With Fire
Mission Replay description
"Chan didn't trust his freeloading entourage anymore.
He got them to meet up and wait for him on Happiness Island.
That's one barbecue they'll have wished they'd never been to."
|Slaying With Fire|