Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Attention all units. Some psychos are robbing the bank at Palomino Creek."
- ―Police radio call-outs about Catalina and CJ's attack on the Palomino Creek bank
Carl and Catalina are planning on robbing the Palomino Creek Bank. They get in to a vehicle and head off to their destination. Once they arrive, Catalina gives Carl a Pump Shotgun, and tells him to make sure none of the employees put their hands down, as they will set the alarm off. Unfortunately, one of the employees manages to put their hands down and the alarm goes off (or alternatively Carl shoots one of them and sets the alarm off). This triggers a cutscene, showing two cops leaving the doughnut shop and driving to the bank, surrounding it with some other cops.
With the police surrounding the building, Carl uses the shotgun to destroy the ATM machines and retrieves the money inside. Once the three machines are destroyed and the money is collected, Catalina breaks down the door, and Carl shoots through the police officers in the alleyway with her. At the end of the alleyway, two cops confront the two on HPV-1000's, and Carl kills them.
The next objective is to follow Catalina on one of the bikes while two other cops pursue her. After a long chase, Catalina is surrounded by the police. Carl picks her up and takes her home, then the mission is passed.
The reward for successfully completing this mission is $10,000.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Point your gun at the staff to keep them scared and under control
- Destroy the ATM machines and retrieve the money
- Follow Catalina
- Catalina's surrounded by cops. Rescue her and get back to the hideout
The reward for completing the mission is $10,000.
- Catalina won't exit the bank if the no cops cheat is on during the start of this mission.
- When Catalina is surrounded by the police, a glitch will happen. All pedestrians, police, and cars will disappear, leaving the whole San Andreas as a Ghost State. This glitch can be useful to explore San Fierro and Las Venturas (as well as going in the Easter Basin Naval Station and Area 69) without police attention. The only way to get out of this glitch is simply take Catalina home and finish the mission.
- If the player manages to touch the Police Bribe on the chase, the last cop on the line would flip 45 degrees to stop, causing it to bail out and chase on foot instead.
- While on the chase, Carl and Catalina will jump across the broken Palomino Creek Bridge, triggering a Unique Stunt Jump.
- When you trigger the Unique Stunt Jump someones Catlinas voice will be in slow motion when she says "You Slow Bastard!" as a joke to the game slowing time down on the jump.
- The Pump Shotgun will be automatically added to the player's inventory after robbing the bank. If the player has another type of shotgun, it will be replaced.