Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Toni drops by Vincenzo's warehouse in Atlantic Quays to get some more work. Vincenzo informs him that Joseph Daniel O'Toole (JD) wants to leave the Sindacco Family and join the Leone Family. Toni is at first dismissive of the idea but Vincenzo informs him of plans to use JD as an inside man. Toni drives to Ammu-Nation to purchase a weapon.
Toni goes to the construction site Hepburn Heights run by the Sindacco family and kills a number of Sindacco family gang members. They are in two groups: one next to the high-rise apartment building and a second on the other side of a tunnel. Toni then kills a high-ranking Sindacco family henchman by his car. Toni then collects the thug's cell phone.
Toni receives a phone call from JD, who had filmed the entire thing. JD is happy that Toni is there and that he will soon be joining the Leone family. Toni reminds JD that he owes him money, and JD tells him to use the Sindacco's car as a deposit. Toni takes the car to the Pay 'n' Spray in Red Light District and has the car re-sprayed to complete the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to Ammu-Nation to get a gun
- Go inside
- Stand in the marker to view the available weapons
- Head for the construction site
- The Sindacco heavy is at the rear of the construction site. Kill him
- Take the cell phone as proof you've done the job
- Get in the car
- Drive to the Pay 'n' Spray
The reward for completing the mission is $500. The Pistol becomes available for purchase at the Ammu-Nation store for $240. The missions Smash and Grab for Vincenzo Cilli and Bone Voyeur! for Joseph Daniel O'Toole become available. The Hellenbach GT is also a reward, since you can take it to your garage or cruise around with it. A phone will also be available.
- This mission may be a reference to Manhunt, as it's discovered that O'Toole was making a snuff film, which in Manhunt the main antagonist Lionel Starkweather is a snuff film director. O'Toole also shares physical similarities with Starkweather.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|